Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Suzy Masseuse offr full Thai Massage on Liverpool street and Shoredich 078 52504874 +

WELCOME I am 26 Thai & Swedish female massage therapist . I come from Thailand. I enjoy be with a people and help them to feel great. I offer, Swedish massage, Thai oil massage, deep tissue massage, relaxing massage. deep hard massage, soft deep massage, - Shower - meditation music FREE Donation: 30min 30 1 hour 50 LOCATION ON: Shoreditch E16RU (parking) Close to: City London , Liverpool Street , Aldgate , Bishopsgate, London Bridge, Tower Hill Mansion House, Bank , Mile End , Monument , Moorgate , Old street Shoreditch, Spitalfields , E1, E2, EC2, EC1, Open 10 morning till midnight. Suzy on 078 5250 4874 for appointment. http://www.wix.com/2010suzy/suzy I am a professional masseuse with many years experience. I have been certificated by THE WAT PO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL BANGKOK since Ap GEL NAILS TOES GEL NAILS FINGERS EYEBROW WAX EYEBROW TINT EYELASH TINT MINI FACIAL ALLFOR ONLY 40 OFFER ENDS 31ST AUGUST If you are looking to add stress-relieving massage to your wellness program, know that my VIP Massage can be a powerful ally when combating daily pressures and anxiety. In addition to stress relief, ongoing energy levels and improve overall physical and mental performance. I do customise every massage session to address your individual needs. Sorry but withheld numbers, text and email will be ignored. Please call and mention "Surrey". Mary Not sexual service. For Ladies, Gentlemen and Cou

0 comments:

Post a Comment