Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nina Relaxing full body Japanese massage in London ( wembley park ) ?

Are you looking for a Japanese massage in London? My name is Nina,I am 26years old qualified masseuse with good experience. I offer full body relaxing massage from my beautiful apartment,near wembley park station. (nice clean environment, with free off street parking.). My massage: ~ Japanese shiatsu massage. ~ Aromatherapy oil massage. ~ Swedish massage. ~ Deep tissue massage. My place: ~ Cleaice massage room. ~ professional massage table. ~ sofe candle lights and relaxing music background. ~ clean bath room nice shower and fresh towel. My rate: ~ start from 1 hour - 40. ~ 90mins - 60. ~ 2hours - 80. 4 hands available, ( 80 per hour)please book advance! My contact Number: ~ 0 7 9 5 7 4 8 5 9 2 6 ~ please no withhold hi my name s matt 35 from birmingham are you looking for a relaxing massage for 20 male and female welcome non sexual text or phone 07955515937 Wedding Hair Stylist and Make Up Artist www.jenapeddie.com Have a personal wedding pack tailored to your needs. I have lots of experience with weddings and understand how important your big day is. Relax in the comfort of your own home or chosen venue and have one to one attention and pampering. I travel anywhere even abroad Pre wedding

3 comments:

Japanese Massage London said...

In this blog, All contents are very useful. You should know more about Japanese Massage Services. That is more benefits for you.

Juliets Massage said...

Nice Massage Service i like this types of massages.
Thanks for sharing this nice article.

If you want to somthing different massage then click blow:-

Oriental Nuru massage

Chinese Massage parlour

Japanese Outcall massage

Asian Oriental massage

Massage Parlor london

Chinese Massage edgware road

Best Body Massage London said...

I really loved your blog. It is provide Very valuable information for Japanese Massage. Thank you for providing the most significant information. Nuru Massage has professional Parlour In London.

Post a Comment