Monday, August 27, 2012

You decide what to wear (Worcester) !

As this will be your massage, give some thought to what you want, and let me know. Many of my male clients are unsure about what to wear for their massage. Some prefer to wear a t-shirt and trakkie bottoms. Others like to wear a smile on their face. Either way, I comfortable. I am a male masseur and I provide towels for everyone who likes to be warm during their massage Situated in Worcester, I am a welcoming, very well-qualified and experienced Masseur, having worked with County Cricket Clubs, Rugby Clubs and many Tradesmen. For more information click http://www.yourmassage.info/amazon.html Appointments? Call me on (07792) 135862. In the event that I am not available when you call, please leave an answerphone message and I will call you back Note for Gumtree moderators: * not a duplicate advert * available to men and women * not a sexual service * specif Reduce stress and ease away aches and pains with a soothing swedish massage, pampering aromatherapy massage or energizing sports massage. I can tailor the massage to suit your requirements. I am a friendly mature lady and will quickly make you feel at ease. I am fully qualified (CIBT) and experienced, offering a professional massage to both ladies and gentlemen I work from my comfortable therapy room in Farnborough, Hampshire, close to the Surrey / Berkshire border, within easy reach of Guildford and Reading and just 7 min from M3J4. Please call 07903 142312 - no withheld numbers and texts and NO sales calls. This is not a sexual service You like to experiment with your appearance, and do not have time to visit the hairdresser? Easy X-tend i

0 comments:

Post a Comment