Friday, August 24, 2012

Excellent Massage & Gents Personal Hair trimming by Male Masseur *

Massage. An ITEC qualified and experienced masseur offers a massage in the style that suits you best. Whether you are looking for a relaxing Swedish and/or a therapeutic massage I can offer the massage you are looking for. My skills have been gained from over15 years’ experience and are an excellent form of relaxation and also provide a thoroughly enjoyable stress busting full body experience. IRMT registered. I have a warm treatment room with a professional couch and also importantly offer high standards of cleanliness/ hygiene and discretion. Personal Hair Grooming. For guys who are looking for a less drastic treatment than waxing or sugaring I offer a less severe tailor-made grooming/trimming service. Using scissors, hair trimmer and a speciality electric shaver I can trim any part of the body you require. Whether you are thinking of just a chest trim or a full back, sac and crack give me a call to discus I am a VTCT Level 3 qualified complimentary therapist, offering a full body swedish massage for 40. This lasts approximately 1 hour, in my therapy room at home. For an additional 5 I can visit you in the comfort of your own home. The massage is a relaxing experience, but I will also target any problem areas that you may have. I am available from 10am, and the last appointment is 8pm, Mon-Sat. I will travel up to a distance of 10 miles to visit. Call Sandy on 07526 194445 for appointments. Welcome to Glam lengths we offer many methods of hair extensions which include prebonded, micro loops,micro rings, tape hair extensions Prebonded,micro loops and micro rings all grade AAA 185 Tape Hair Extensions 130 extra thickness 165 Book today

0 comments:

Post a Comment