Thursday, August 30, 2012

Luxury spa treatments from my home -

Hi there I am a fully qualified (BTEC) massage therapist and aromatherapist offering wonderful spa treatments from my home near Petersfield. Appointments available for ladies and gentlemen of all ages. Head to toe treatments tailored to your individual needs. Please contact me for my price list. Katie I have run an existential/cbt psychotherapy practice for over 7 years in Brighton, I previously worked for MIND the mental health charity as a volunteer counsellor for over 7 years. I trained in existential psychotherapy and have since completed courses in CBT at the Stress Management Center at the London Psychological Society in post traumatic stress, I also possess a certificate and advanced certificate in CBT techniques and my supervisor is UKCP member and trains CBT. The kind of problems I work with are around relationships, or alcohol and drug abuse, and anxiety and stress, and depression. I have worked with a number of clients who have bi polar. I cover Brighton and Lewes. My charges are 25 for the first session and from 40-60 thereafter. Kingsway Court Barber Shop Kingsway Court, First Avenue, Hove, BN3 2LP Services and Tariff Haircutting from 11 Haircut & Shampoo Blow dry 14 Vibro Facial (with hot towels) 8 Shaving (with hot towels) 8 Face Massage with hot towels 8 Hair Colouring By Quotation For Appointments: 01273 776358 Home Visits by arrangement Treatment room with couch avaliable to rent for a self employed complimentary alternative therapist with own clientelle. 7.50 per hour, including use of couch

0 comments:

Post a Comment