Sunday, August 26, 2012

Soho Road Handsworth property to let *

Soho road can offer your business a high street location with lots of foot flow. * 7 days trading * 1500 sq ft building located on the ground floor * Brand new and fully refurbished * Busy high street location If you are interested and would like to talk further/arrange a viewing please do not hesistate to contact me on: 07966248728 Hiya im looking to have extensions fitted. Ive had them before & i had the micro loop ones. Im looking to have these done again or even try somthing else. I dont have alot of money as i dont work & have a wee girl. I would be happy to be someones model & jist pay for the hair if its resonable prices for the hair. If you could get in touch with me that would be great thanks This is Brightside Therapies’ ultimate pampering treatment, a deeply relaxing massage that uses heat to melt away your aches and pains. Lava shells are tiger-striped clam shells from the Philippines, collected and polished into a smooth tool. A combination of lava gel and lava activator is then used to heat the shells from inside, making them the world’s first self heating massage tool. For more information on the shells and the heat process, visit Brightside Therapies’ web site. My name is Steve and I am fully qualified holistic massage therapist. I have an ITEC level 3 diploma in Swedish body massage, and am also qualified in Indian head massage, deep tissue massage and pregnancy massage, as well as lava shells. I can treat you in my well appointed therapy room in Blackthorn, near Bicester, or provide Indian head massage at your home or office. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment