Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aromatherapy and Reiki *

Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Essex. Working hours: 10am-9pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07427 184 263 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE Flabelos 2 1 Session - 1 x 10 minutes 3.00 1 Week Course - 4 x 10 minute sessions 10.00 4 Week Course - 1 x 10 minute session 30.00 per day for 28 days QUALITY HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!!! Want Long Hair Without The Salon Price Tag?? Hi i am a qualified hair extension technician in Leeds. I only use high quality 100% Grade AAA Remy human hair, Your choice of: Chinese, Russian, Indian or European. I offer a mobile home service fitting of fusion bonds and micro ring hair extensions across Leeds, Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield, Featherstone, Garforth and Kippax. I am happy to travel further with an extra small charge of 20p per mile. Fusion Bonding is uses in many salons glued in extensions last around 4 months d

0 comments:

Post a Comment