Friday, August 31, 2012

Self piercing kits and skin diver kits !

Self body piercing kits everything you need to do 1 piercing of your choice e.g lip, belly, ear. In the kit: 1 sterile needle, jewellery of your choice, gloves, alcohol wipes and instructions. 10 per kit, For use by a professional only. Skin diver self peircing kits, can be placed anywhere you can pinch the skin, safe any easy to do, choice of divers, titanium with coloured gem, titanium star, titanium disc In the kit: 1 sterile biopsy punch, skin diver of you choice, gloves, alcohol wipes and instructions 10 Im in chelmsford or can deliver local Text or email for more info thanks :) Strictly non-sexual service. September Prices plus free upgrade to aromatherapy pre-blend high quality oils! 30 minute 25 45 minute 30 60 minute 40 90 minute 55 I work from home in Sittingbourne with plenty of parking in a peaceful location, although I also do some mobile appointments in the local surrounding areas for an additional cost so please ask when calling. The treatments can be tailored for what you need such as relaxation to pamper yourself or more focused on rehabilitating a training injury getting you back to your best for example. Please leave a message if I cant answer the phone and I will always call back as soon as I can. 07591 526 548 No with held numbers, Women only, Men by recommendation. I am ITEC Dip trained and fully insured to practice massage I treat ladies and gentlemen, from youth to maturity. I work from a home location, so my treatment room is more friendly and welcoming than a clinic, but no less professional. What you experience from my treatment depends on the reason you have come to see me,

0 comments:

Post a Comment