Monday, August 27, 2012

Massage and beauty therapies in Bristol -

Massage and beauty treatments in calm and peaceful surroundings. I am experienced and qualified. Please email for my website details: letschill at ravemail.com Sophia x Based in Gorsehill, Swindon, we provide a wide range of beautiful holistic therapies and beauty treatments for men and women. Body massage Indian head massage Thai foot massage Body polishes Facials Hopi ear candling Reiki Crystal healing Manicures Pedicures To book simply call 07948 372965 during open hours. Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! **** 2 or 4 HANDS MASSAGE - We are skilled European masseuses offering HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE. You can choose one of few kinds: - STRONG * deep tissue massage to stimulate your muscles - COMBINED * aromatherapy massage - SOFT* Swedish massage to relax pamper yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment