Monday, August 27, 2012

Fingers & Toes Mobile Beauty Treatments for Pensioners ?

Fingers & Toes Mobile Beauty Treatments for Pensioners In the comfort of your own home... Pedicure 12 Refreshing & Relaxing foot soak, dead & hard skin removal, tidy cuticles, cut & file nails, buff & polish, massage & paint Manicure 8 Refreshing & Relaxing hand soak, scrub, tidy cuticles, cut & file, polish, massage & paint 20 Minute Foot OR Hand Massage 8 both for 12 Sit back and relax and drift off into a daydream whilst I massage your hands or feet... or why not both.. Lash Tint 5 Brow Tint 3 both for 6 Add a little colour to your eyelashes & eyebrows to brighten up & frame your eyes Brow Tidy 3 Shape & tidy up your eyebrows Quick Pluck 2 Pluck out those unwanted stray hairs that you might not be able to get at yourself  Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven under my hands :) Contact me on my mobile number please. Texts are better for me because I travel a lot :) Looking forward to meet you, Trisha x I am a ITEC certificated massage therapist My service is for both gender, men and women welcome I do not offer sexual services RECEIVE A FREE SP

0 comments:

Post a Comment