Monday, August 27, 2012

QUALIFIED NAIL TECHNICIAN ?

qualified nail technician, working from home and offering a wide range of manicure / pedicure for ladies and gents. Prices are: UV Gel Extensions: 25 SPA Manicure / Pedicure: 15 You can have your owail files and buffers for 5 FOR MORE NAIL MODELS AND INFORMATIONS VISIT: https://www.facebook.com/LaviniaNailDesign?ref=ts Reply to this ad by contacting Afzal on 07774840841 Fantastic hairdressing salon for sale on Market street Hyde. Currently trading as a gentlemens salon. This shop is all fitted out a ready to go. Also has great location opposite a Bargain booze and many other shops also has plenty of parking. This is great opportunity for someone to get there hands on a lovely little business that also has great potential for expansion and development . Needs to be viewed to be appreciated. 200000 ono BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN KERATIN I am a trainee midwife who is also trained and experienced in doing Brazilian Keratin hair treatment. I live in West London and am more than happy to do home visits or have you come around to my home for the treatment. And more than happy to do a few treatments for groups of friends..my clients sometimes enjoy this while having a girly glass of wine and chat! My fee ranges from 70 to 100 usually, unless if extremely long or a lot of hair then I will charge a little more (I can give you an exact price if you email me a photo of your hair) I use a great Keratin professional only product which abides to EU standards. The treatment lasts for about 3 months and gradually washes out. It will not leave your hair poker straight but lovely, healthy, shiny, frizz free and vey manageable. If you have any further questions or wish to

0 comments:

Post a Comment