Thursday, August 30, 2012

Qualified Mobile Therapeutic Out Call Massage Therapist -

Hi, My name is Ana and I am from Lithuania and new to London. I’m a fully qualified massage therapist with over 2 years experience in massage therapy providing a firm yet smooth massage treatment. I am a very friendly person with a bubbly personality and have very good hands and my own techniques. I am VERY confident that you won’t disappointed so try me out today. I provide an out call service only to BOTH men and woman and offer you a Professional Mobile Massage Service in Surrey & Central London in the comfort of your own Home, Office or Hotel Room. I specialize in: Relaxing Swedish Massage Sports Massage Deep Tissue Massage (i am also currently studying Lomi Lomi massage) Areas I Cover: North London, South London, East London, Central London and parts of Surrey (please call for further information on all areas)  My focus is to ensure that you leave satisfied with excellent end results. I work quickly and neatly. I also follow up my services with a call after a few days to find out whether you are happy with the service provided and give after care advise. 10........ A ROW OF WEAVE! PROFESSIONAL SEW IN HAIR EXTENSIONS AND WEAVE ON LEAVES YOU WITH FLAT FINISH ALL HAIR LENGTHS WELCOME ***************NO GLUE*************** *** YOU WONT FIND THIS OFFER ANY CHEAPER!*** ALSO I DO.......... CLIP INS CALL/TEXT ME ON 07984556883 Welcome to The Thai House. 11 Summer street AB10 1SB (off Union st)

0 comments:

Post a Comment