Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ANY COLOUR INC FOILS, CUT BLOW DRY & CONDITIONING TREATMENT £42.50 !

Full head colour, roots or Foils, Price includes cut and blow dry plus a deep conditioning treatment, by a hairdresser with over 20 years experience at the trendy Sin City salon. Please note that a colour change is available at a slightly higher price For more information go to www.sincityholbrooks.co.uk or call fleur on 02476 700 481 Hello I am a trained and experienced therapist from Thailand and have a certificate from Ministry of Labour, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. I offer the following massages to ladies and gentlemen: Traditional Thai Massage Aromatherapy Massage Foot, Head & Shoulder Massage Swedish Massage Relaxation Oil Massage If you are suffering from aches and pains, if you are tired after work or sport then come and see me. I will treat you with skill and care so that you will leave feeling totally relaxed, refreshed in both mind and body. Massage improves blood circulation and reduces strain which relieves muscle tension, pain, and stiffness. Opening Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am 8.00 pm Saturday 10.00 am 4.00 pm SUNDAY CLOSED To make an appointment please call me on 07890 129524 I am located just a few minutes walk from Haro Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recie

0 comments:

Post a Comment