Sunday, August 26, 2012

Excellent Relaxing massage from Independent, Professional Girl !

I am a young friendly girl, experienced and independent professional Chinese masseuse . I can offer relaxing full body massage, that will release all your stress and tension, leaving you with a wonderful and relaxing feeling. I am fully trained and qualified, and very good at what I do. I offer massage for men and women. This is not a sexual service. Open hours: Monday-Sunday 10am-9pm, based in North London N19 close to Archway station and Crouch . I also offer outcall within London area. For booking and information please call or text: 07572431787 Sports Deep Tissue Massage - Groin, Legs, Back, arms, shoulder, neck. 07756262857 I am an athletic 28 year old male masseur. I am doing a special physio sports massage for those whom work out or do sports or are recovering from sports injuries. I use deep heat techniques and massage strokes which help relax the muscles and for those working out will also assist them in quicker muscle tone formation. I use a steam towel treatment then keep the steamed towel on your shoulders and kneck area whilst I work on the legs and groin area with massage heat pads and warm massage oils. I then remove the towels and do a deep tea tree and oriental balm mixture on the shoulders, top of back and kneck area which is deeply done and very therapeutic and enjoyable. I then use a grapeseed and juniper berry oil mixture all over the back and thighs, groin and legs which will assist relax the muscles. I then use special warm massage For many years Saira Lee has been in the taning, beauty and hair industry. Please read all about her services here: http:/

0 comments:

Post a Comment