Monday, August 27, 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp !

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! An intimate experience offering eight days and seveights of flexible and balanced combination of out door activities -site seeing/walks- and residential activities - Reiki training, Cleansing exercises, Guided Meditations “A fantastic program designed to unwind, meet others think alike, eat great fresh food, take time to focus on your self and let the vibrations of the sea take any negativity away, and Reiki to fill every inch of your body with energy and love.” No TV’s, mobiles, alcohol and worries! For more information please visit reikiallaroundus.com I offer sports massage in relaxed enviroment. or can travel to you. I deal with alot of sportsl players who want to relax and rejuvenate the body I have own place based in birmingham city centre or i can travel I am 22 years of age very sporty as i work along side football/rugby so if you are sporty we will have alot in common call 07570307196 Professional qualified experienced therapist; wid

0 comments:

Post a Comment