Monday, August 27, 2012

Swedish refreshing massage !

Professional massage Therapist, mature woman with Level 3 Diploma in massage, offers Swedish Refreshing massage to both genders. I do not offer any sexual services, I am a strictly professional massage therapist. 1 hour= 30 Please, send me SMS and I call you back. tel: 0788 27 71 700 I am a fully qualified and experienced therapist with ITEC qualification, providing sports massage, swedish relaxing and Chinese Tuina massage in chilled-out studio in Isleworth, convenient to Richmond, St. Margarets and Twickenham. Allow yourself to be pampered and have a revitalising experience that will leave you completely relaxed and de stressed by using a fusion mixture of blissfully soothing light and long strokes. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. All massages are fully customised to your requirements and needs This is a service for both genders. 40 for an hour 60 for 1.5 hour Phone 07551 415 377 11am - 8.30pm No sexual service I am a friendly and qualified female massage therapist. I am based west of Newcastle upon Tyne, 1 minute from the A1. My massages releases muscle pain, chronic tensions and reduce mental tiredness. Each massage is tailored to suit all needs: * Swedish massage to improve circulation * Deep tissue massage to reach deeper layers of muscle tissue Visit me to experience the instant feeling of ease in muscular tension and my caring atmosphere. Please note: - Services are offered to both genders - This is not a sexua

0 comments:

Post a Comment