Sunday, August 26, 2012

Eyelash Full Set £35.00 in Plymouth city centr !

Having Thicker And Longer Lashes Is Every Girl’s Dream. Eyelash Extension Is A Safe, Very Comfortable And Relaxing Procedure! Eyelash Full Set 35.00 Eyelash Half Set 25.00 Eyelash Top-ups 15.00 Please do not hesitate to contact me on 07817901959. Sincerely yours, Nadia hi there ....... my number is 07826486294 please call me when you can:) deep Swedish massage and massage me very luxury massage indulge your senses xx also have a4hand massage which is amazing ...with my male partner I am training as a Bio-Sculpture Nail technician at present and am looking for ladies in the Reading/Lower Earley/Winersh area to gain experience. I can come to your home, or I am happy to accommodate at my apartment, whichever is easiest for you. I work full time Monday to Friday but am available any weekday evening and weekends. If you have a preference of colour and I do not have it, I am willing to purchase for your manicure if I am given adequate notice (approx 4 days) I am fully trained in varnish manicure, clear, french and colour gel overlay manicure. As I am still training I am charging 20 flat rate for any service from the above (salons in Reading charge approximately 40), I will give a 5 discount for any subsequent referral of your friends or family following a treatment. Attached are a couple of examples of my work so you are able to see I am genuine, and a selection of colour charts to demonstrate the wide range of colours (over 150) available through Bio Sc Hair Extensions ~ Pre-bonded H.O.T. Fusion, Micro Rings & Micro Ring Wefts 100% Indian Human Hair Remy Grade AAA Dream Hair ... - Last up to 6 months! &

0 comments:

Post a Comment