Friday, August 31, 2012

First class Thai mobile Massage (100% Genuine Thai Girl) Home/Hotel visit available. -

BECAUSE.. Your Body Deserves More...pamper Your spirit....No more Traveling Required, relax in the comfort of your own home. Hello (Sawasdee Ka) If you are looking for a real good and proper Thai massage Please try me. I am in late-twenty, fully Qualified Massage Therapist With WAT PO Medical School Diploma From Thailand (NVQ3) . I have 2 years’ experience work in spa in London. My strength is I know how to make a great massage, I have a good hands and I have My own techniques. I confidence that you won’t disappointed so Try me today .Looking forward to seeing you soon :) Quality massage guaranteed or your money back* (Conditions apply) *Money back only applicable if the massage is terminated within the first 15 mimutes and no request has been made for any service other than what is offered. Price : Out call 50 per hour (Putney area or Central London) ** promotion 4hands m Wonderful massage to both women and men 1, Deep tissue massage 2, Swedish massage 3, Chinese massage 4, sports massage 5, Full body massage This is NOT a sexual service ! We do not offer tantric, sensual or naturist massage! Opening times: Monday to Saturday 10:00am---8:00pm Sunday: 11:00am---7:00pm (shower is available) Address: 249 Tooley street, London SE1 2JX Contact number: 02073787836 I a a freelance hairdresser wh has currently studied at college and i have passed level 2 hairdressing. I am currently studying level 3 hairdressing. I have al ot of experince working on client as i have worke

0 comments:

Post a Comment