Thursday, September 6, 2012

QUALIFIED GAY MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST CENTRALLY LOCATED IN LEIGH JUST OFF THE A580, EAST LANCS ROAD -

Hi my names Phil and I’m a fully qualified and insured, gay male masseur centrally located in the North West, just off the A580 east Lancs road in Leigh. I’m very friendly and easy to get along with. I offer body massage to both men and women, from my comfortable and heated therapy room at my home.(see pic) I have over seven years experience and have built up a good number of regular customers over the years. Qualified to VCTC Level 3 diploma in, Body massage, Indian head massage and Hot stone massage. Massages can be tailored to your individual needs, whether it is a treat to yourself or more specific to target any aches or pains. Clean towels are used for each massage and a shower available too. My working hours are, 10am till 9pm, seven days a week though I am flexible with my hours. Please contact me at any time on 07825 957046 (no withheld numbers please) to discuss your Isnuomuojama pirtele netoli Spaldingo. Ira baseinas, poilsio kambariukas, ira galimybe pasilikt nakciai. Daugiau informacijos telefonu: 07541427754. Сдаётся Русская баня с бассейном (6м на 3м), в бассейне нету хлорки. Для очищения воды используется солёная вода и хлоро гинератор.В результате вода кристально чистая,мягкая и нету запаха хлора .Есть комнатa отдыха, есть мангал,кальян.Есть возможность спальных мест. Хотите отметить праздник или просто хорошо попариться в баньке,тогда это отличное место для вашего отдыха. Iznoma Krievu priti ar baseinu. Ir atputas t

1 comments:

Japanese Massage London said...

This blog is best for information what i wanted. Asa Massage is the best Japanese Massage in London, United Kingdon.

Post a Comment