Monday, September 3, 2012

Full body relaxing massage Herts Cambs border !

Are you tired, stressed or just looking for some "me time " Look no further..... I am a mature English therapist with years of experience in massage. My aim is to give you one of the most relaxing massages you may ever receive. I can tailor the massage to your personal needs in the comfort of my warm, tranquil massage studio. You can find me in Royston which is on the north Herts South Cambs border just 10 mins from M11 junctions 10 or 11 And 10 mins from A1M .Junctions 9 or 10. Free easy parking 5 minutes to Royston Railway station which is the main Cambridge Kings Cross line If you would like further details, please call Sue on 07734208110 Sorry but witheld numbers are no longer answered. Hope to speak to you soon, Do you preffer to be at home till someone make you to look beautifull instead going out for expensive procedures? i am offering : *home-made face,hair and body masks and scrubs *making your make-up and nails *individually diet scemes (accoding your blood type..and also there is an option to prepare your menu and cook your meals) *relaxing massages *feng shui advices *sorry,the massages are ONLY FOR WOMEN for more information you can contact me by e-mail or phone I AM SUE THAT AFTER I EXPLAIN YOU FOR THE SERVICES YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU TRY IT. About me :i am 28 years old woman.very possetive and smilly. i have certificate for Feng shui from the biggest assotiation in Bulgaria.also for the beauty and diet sevices-i have been

0 comments:

Post a Comment