Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Swedish Deep Tissue Body Massage Treatment Near Hanger Lane / Park Royal *

Swedish Deep Tissue Body Massage available. The treatment duration is a total of one hour. 90 minute treatments are also available. I am available during the evenings and weekends. The treatment room is based within walking distance of Hanger Lane, Stonebridge Park and Park Royal tube stations. The 112 bus stop is right outside. There are no parking restrictions. For more information or to make a booking please contact me via email or you may call me on my mobile. Treatments are for both male and female clients. I am a fully qualified massage therapist and have a Diploma in Swedish Body Massage. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NON-SEXUAL OR SENSUAL SERVICE. Hi i am offering Suntana spray tan which give you a natural golden glow. 15 each if you come to me or 20 each if i come to you. I do discounts on group bookings. I can also offer spray tan parties. I am based in Wokingham. Please get in touch for more details :) Hi, I am a 37 year old male looking for a female therapist to give massage once a week. I can travel to you or you to me. If you are interested please drop me an email. Thanks Stuart Now offering PAMPER PARTIES! Daytime, evenings or any time to suit you and your friends! HUGE discounts available for 4+ people! We are fully mobile or you can come to us! Cluster lashes, individual Lashes, HD brows, waxing, tinting, bio sculpture nails, pedicures, Xen spray tan and siena x tans! Email, call or text me for bookings!!! Host receives a free gift too ;-)! Two of us are available to do treatments! Www.facebook.com/sashas.lashes Www

0 comments:

Post a Comment