Monday, September 3, 2012

Relaxing Chinese Massage !

Hi My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing relaxing Chinese massage. (Not a sexual service) Call to book on: 07528144540 Price: 90minutes 50 60minutes 35 30minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Opening : 7days 9am---5pm If I am busy when you call please leave a message and I will call back soon , thank you . Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven under my hands :) Contact me on my mobile number please. Texts are better for me because I travel a lot :) Looking forward to meet you, Trisha x I am a ITEC certificated massage therapist My service is for both gender, men and women welcome I do not offer sexual services Free 1:1 Personal training session at Evolution a private personal training studio based in Walsall. I specialize in getting results whether it be weight loss, fitness or toning. there is no sign up fee or contract strictly pay as you go. Guaranteed Results!! 07960 449 301 www.evolutionprivatepersonaltrainingstudio.co.uk Invite 5 or more of your friends around for a taning party, they pay 12.50 each and the your tan is completely free. I use both siena x and sun junkie taning solutions which are both high end brands. For appointments call 07581247991 One Day Accredited Eyelash Extensions Course With Kit Le

0 comments:

Post a Comment