Wednesday, September 12, 2012

****Hairdressing chair for rent***J.L.HAIRDESIGN !

We have rented out chairs within the salon for more that 10 years. You must have your own clientele Rent is worked out on a % of your takings, Full and part time available, Contact Joane 01382731333 I am a mobile Marvel Lash Extensionist and spray taning technician I use Marvel Individual Lashes and mainly apply them in the express way I charge 20 for express lashes and these can last for 2 weeks if looked after correctly These lashes can be removed and re-applied straight away if you was wanting continuos lashes I also apply the cluster lashes and use the bulb free ones so they are lighter in weight on your eyes - these are 15 I also do UV nail polishes and do both manicures and pedicures Spray tans are between 12 and 15 depending which brand you choose please visit my website www.summerskinleeds.co.uk for more info or like my facebook page www.facebook.com/hayleysmobilespraytaning to be kept informed on any offers I am runing Safe 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions, No Glue, FREE Products, Cut, Style, Special Offers End Soon, MOBILE 07830200836 VISIT MY WEBSITE NOW - http://www.longerlengthhair.co.uk Find Out How It Works and get MORE INFORMATION AND MORE PICS. Answers are free!! I am an experienced, mobile hair stylist who is offering 100% Human Hair Extensions; All in the comfort of your own home. Here’s what you will be getting:- • Free Cut and Style; Free Products, brush and Instructions – you don’t have to go looking for easy ways to maintain your new hair &

0 comments:

Post a Comment