Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PROFESSIONAL BODY TOUCH HOME OR HOTEL VISIT -

Treat yourself have a relaxing massage, let yourself go and let me unwind your body of all the strain and tention, with the sensitivity of my hands massaging you i will relive your built up stress and help you relax. Professional waxing M/F service available too. I am a reliable professional therapist,Eastern European lady, fit, healthy, friendly, discrete and will respect your privacy, so take your first step and give me a call for more information or to book an appointment and I will show you why my massage is so special. I am working by appointment only from 10am to 10pm Mon-Sun. No withheld numbers, email or text,please call and mention "Reading". At least one day notice will avoid disappointments. Mary Not sexual service. For Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples. ITEC degree qualified and insured. **SPECIAL OFFER** 10.00 for acrylics or both nails and toes for 18.00 hun or u and a friend can have both nails and toes 27.00...can be mobile or at my home GET INTOUCH TELL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS I CAN DO LARGE BOOKINGS I ALSO DO KIDS PAMPER PARTIES OR ADULT PAMPER PARTIES,SPECIAL OFFERS ON FOR SPECIAL OCCASSIONS JUST GET INTOUCH FOR MORE INFO LADIES...... I AM BASED IN OFFERTON IN STOCKPORT Unique hair and beauty - new salon, First floor - 31 school lane, sprowston, norwich Mink eyelash extensions and Siena X spray tan for the bargain price 40 Mink eyelashes are available in a variety of lengths, giving you a subtle or dramatic look. Siena X is becoming the market leader in spray taning, providing a tan which works with your natural skin tones, available in a variety of strengths. Friendly experienced staff Amp

0 comments:

Post a Comment