Wednesday, September 12, 2012

**i need models to build up my portfolio** *book now in my salon** ?

*****I need 10 models to build up my portfolio, you will only be paying for the hair.***** It will cost you 100 to 150 max!!! Including hair and fitting!!! Im a newley qualified hair extensionist, Ive trained with belle, I also specialize in both human hair extensions and fiber extensions. The system I use at the moment is micro-fusion bonding and also micro ring. ---- Please feel free to email me for more information about the two different methods I use. What makes me unique from other mobile extentionists: Every client walks away feeling Conifident and Glamorous. For New Clients I offer a free consultation, I like to spend my time with the client and to discuss about colours, different textures and various styles offered and also I will discuss questions that you may have I can also answer questions via email, If you always dreamt of having long hair and you want a new you or just extra volume, or to have a celebrity look such as Cheryl Cole. Rapunzel is always there to make that dream Safe 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions, No Glue, FREE Products, Cut, Style, Special Offers End Soon, MOBILE 07830200836 VISIT MY WEBSITE NOW - http://www.longerlengthhair.co.uk Find Out How It Works and get MORE INFORMATION AND MORE PICS. Answers are free!! I am an experienced, mobile hair stylist who is offering 100% Human Hair Extensions; All in the comfort of your own home. Here’s what you will be getting:- • Free Cut and Style; Free Products, brush and Instructions – you don’t have to go looking for easy ways to maintain your new hair • You can have Natural looking; and Seamless; No telltale signs- You can put your hair up - See Gallery pictures 9-12 • No Breakage – No glue or chemicals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment