Monday, September 10, 2012

Japanese massage in call or outcall in London +

Japanese massage in call or outcall in London I am one of the best Japanese girls who know the best for my customers in terms of Japanese body massage, relaxation and healing massage. My qualification was ITEC certified and on top of that I was graduated from Osaka polytechnic in traditional massage 4 years ago. I cover in call, out call, Home visit and Hotel visit in London area 7 days a week by appointment only. I am based in Hackney (Zone 2) where you can visit me in my comfortable professional environment. Olympic is around the corner, demand for relaxation massage is getting more and more demanded, visitors are increasing flow into London areas; I have to maintain top form like the Olympic athletes to meet my customers high expectation. With the strict training from Japan and UK, I have no doubt that I am the best amongst all the masseurs in London, please allow me to prove my skills and let me take away all the troubles in your mind. My customers are mainly ....relax now...listening to tranquility music...surrounded by candles and peace and quiet. Just you being pampered from head to toe for that long waited time for yourself and only.... I would like to introduce this treatment to people who have never had it before and never had been to Spa before. Bargain price of 25 !!! Body brush and massage :) RRP 55 at least! It is Luxiourious Dead Sea Spa Magic Salt Brushing/ scrub with pure dead sea salts, coconut oil & vitamin E. You will be relaxing all cover with egyptian cotton towels, surrounded by tranquility spa music, candles and lovely scents around you. Your skin will be massaged with dead sea salts, then brushed...your skin after will feel smooth and satin like. Please visit my website www.pabeautyspa.co.uk I can also retail the product i

0 comments:

Post a Comment