Saturday, September 8, 2012

HAIR EXTENSIONS - INDIAN HUMAN REMY EXTENSIONS FULL HEAD FROM £150. HABIA APPROVED. MOBILE SERIVCE *

Hi Thanks for checking out my Gumtree ad! I am a fully HABIA approved extensionist. I am also fully insured for your piece of mind. I provide a mobile service so you can relax in the comfort of your own home whilst I create your dream look! The hair I use is 100% Indian Remy human hair. I myself have worn the exact hair I work with for over 4 years so I am confident when I say it is very high quality. PRICES: Full head 16" 150 Half head 16" 80 Full head 20" 180 Half head 20" 100 I now also offer hair feathers. Hair feathers can be styled just like normal hair. Curled, straightened and washed. If looked after correctly the feathers can last up to 4 months. They are perfect for wedding or special occasions or just to add a touch of glamour to your style! PRICES start from only 20 Massage only 36 hour ,Ealing ,london 0208 896 2464 Sabai Sabia Beauty Spa We are offering Thai Massage for 36 p/h. We also provide Beauty Treatments for: Hollywood ( hot wax) 23 and facial Our Beauty and Massage Spa have many treatments to offer you!!! For making an appointment please call: 02088962464 Where we are Our location is 23 station parade, Ealing common. uxbridge road. London w5 3ld, 1 minute from Ealing common tube station or with bus number 207,607,427 . PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. *** IT IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE Welcome to Create Hair and Beauty &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment