Thursday, August 30, 2012

Full Body Massage, By young Indian Masseur ?

Hello, My name is Ali, I am ITEC qualified indian british born male masseur. I offer a very relaxing and a friendly massage at your place or my place. I am based in Canary Wharf. Opening times: 10am till midnight 7 days half hour 30 1 hour 50 For bookings and info Please call or Text: 07983600807 Ladies Only and a non sexual service Hi My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing relaxing Chinese Masage (Not a sexual service) Call to book on: 07528144540 Price: 90minutes 50 60minutes 35 30minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Opening : 7days 9am---5pm If I am busy when you call please leave a message and I will call back soon , thank you . Pamper yourself with our relaxing service. We offer a Swedish full body massage focusing on relaxing and distressing the body. Using scented oils and calming music to relax your body and mind the massage will reduce muscle tension and anxiety, improve blood circulation and balance the overall flow of natural life energy through the body. Swedish massage (45 mins) Deep tissue massage (45 mins) Back and neck massage (30 mins) Indian head massage (20 mins) Full body massage (45 mins) Facials (a perfect way to make you feel fresh and make your skin looking good) Waxing service Full arms Underarms Legs Back Chest Hands 

0 comments:

Post a Comment