Thursday, August 30, 2012

MICRO BEAD HAIR EXTENSIONS - BRISTOL AREA ?

The finest quality Indian remy hair micro bead hair extensions at affordable prices! I use luxury Indian remy hair, using the micro bead method, for long thick luscious hair that consists of no heat, no glue and therefore no damage to your natural hair! I am completely mobile around the Bristol & Bath area. You can view all my work on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/extendit.extensions For Enquiries & Bookings contact Hanah on 07805071528. We need a casual stylist to cover when required. Must be level 3 and willing to work at short notice. You will work at our Thornbury Salon but could be asked to at our Henbury Salon. You must be willing to work Saturdays. You must be smart and hard working. NEED A NEW HAIRSTYLE, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER IM HERE TO HELP :) AFRO-CARIBBEAN, EUROPEAN AND ASIAN HAIRDRESSER... Weaves/Extensions Full head (Sew in/Bonding) Quickweave Wig cap/Stocking cap Tracks Full head weave with pick and drop around hairline etc Singles/ pick and drop Kinky Twist Kids Cainrow own hair Weave Fixing (Sew in or Bonding) Hair Straightening (Flat Iron) Natural Hair Styling (Fringes etc..) Invisble part CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE MOBILE 07870512177 :) Hi there, I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. I offer:&#

0 comments:

Post a Comment