Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh My Nails *****Special Offers Have a Look**** £15 for any first treament***** -

Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insured through ABTA and trained through NSI I can guarantee that you will love your new nails! Call, text or email through ad Tracey at Oh My Nails Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Headrush Hair, Beauty & Taning Studio! We Welcome Clients of All Ages To Our Salon, With Free Parking Outside, Accross From Cricket In Road Tramstop Just Outside

0 comments:

Post a Comment