Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Are you feeling stressed and would like some help to relax better? ?

Hello, My name is Joseph and I am a training hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and Reiki practitioner who is holding low cost relaxation sessions in Oxford. These sessions will help you to feel more calm, confident and relaxed. Not only will you leave the sessions feeling a sense of well-being; they will also help you feel more calm in your everyday life. I will use a mixture of breathing techniques along with some very beautiful guided imagery to help your mind and body unwind and feel rejuvenated. The sessions cost 20 for an hour and will be tailored to your own specific relaxation goals. Hypnotherapy sessions usually cost between 45 and 75 per hour and so this is a great opportunity to reap the benefits of these sessions while I am still in formal training. For more information or to book a session, please call me 07540 634412 or visit my website: http://www.theawakenedcaterpillar.com I very much look forward Hi there, I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. I offer: SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to improve range of movement and flexibility, reduce pain and increase mobility. REFLEXOLOGY which is the practice of applying pressure to specific points on the feet to influence the health of corresponding parts of the body. This can also be performed on the han

0 comments:

Post a Comment