Thursday, August 30, 2012

Relaxing Body Massage from 40.00 .

I am ABT insured qualified (Diploma in Massage Therapy) massage therapist offer massage treatments including full body massage in home base salon. Full body massage treatment last approximately 1 hour and is designed to help you relax, reduce muscle tension and improve circulation. Price List: Full body massage (approx. 60 minutes) - 40.00 Full body massage (approx. 90 minutes) - 50.00 Back, neck and head massage (approx. 30 minutes) - 30.00 While this is a full body massage, I am not offering a sensual or sexual service. Female and male clients welcome. www.relaxingmassages.co.uk Hi I am a friendly 30yo male offering a full body relaxation massage for female.You will pay 15 for first 1h massage i will get you second free Harry up, offer end soon. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointmen Hello and welcome to Siam Nuad Thai Massage. We offer the best in different types of Thai massage and reflexology. Traditional Thai massage is a combination of acupressure & reflexology to the head, back, neck and shoulders. Prices: Thai Massage (Thai Yoga) - 60 mins - 50 90 mins - 70 120 mins - 90 Hot Oil Full Body Massage - 60 mins - 40 90 mins - 60 120 mins - 70 60 mins - 70 (4 hand) Foot Reflexology - 45 mins - 30 60 mins - 40 Open 7 days a week - 10am - 9pm **No se

0 comments:

Post a Comment