Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp .

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Free female haircut for a professional stylist in Newington Green on Tuesday 21st August! Female must have a concave bob or wanting a concave bob like the picture! If interested please email me asap. Thanks Angela Why not treat yourself to a warm relaxing Therapeutic massage ..Iam a fully qualified IRMT professional masseuse offering a unique invigorating full body deep tissue relaxing massage ...... muscular massage therapy to improve circulation and to cleanse our bodies, aromatherapy, essential oils, stress relief and all kinds of massage techniques offered... i encourage my clients to customise their treatments to create therapies that suit there individual requirements and wellbeing. The benefits of a good quality massage are rewarding and beneficial for your body as it improves health by acting directly on the bodies muscular, nervous, circulatory and immune systems the manipulation of soft tissue affects so many of our bodily systems to promote and maintain good health and of course a marvalous way to unwind and to elleviate stress in our everyday lives . You can visit me and de stress at my relaxing retreat or i can

0 comments:

Post a Comment