Friday, August 3, 2012

Special Offers on Artistic Colour Gloss Nails & Beauty Treatments ?

Hi Ladies, I am a fully qualified ITEC and CIDESCO trained Beauty Therapist offering beauty treatments from home. I work from Greenisland or Ballyclare. I am offering the new and fabulous Artistic Colour Gloss Gel Polish which is a gel polish lasting up to 3 weeks chip free! Artistic Colour Gloss (Salon price between 25-35) First time treatment - 10 on finger or toes 15 for both Normal price - 15 on fingers 10 on toes Other treatments... Waxing - Using a luxury lavender wax Eyebrow Wax - 3 Lip - 3 Chin - 3 U/Arm - 5 Bikini - 5-10 1/2 Leg - 10 3/4 Leg - 12 Full Leg - 15 Full Leg&Bikini - 18 onwards Tinting Eyebrow tint - 3 Eyelash tint - Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced

0 comments:

Post a Comment