Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shellac 14 day Manicure £17 -

Shallac Manicure / Pedicure in your own home for only 17. Mobile Therapist offering BEAUTY treatments in your own home. Can also come be done at my nail station in Hungerford. Shallac is a 14 day Polish that does not chip. This is a NON sexual service. Please do not waste yours or my own time by asking for more. HI , I AM SOFIA AND I OFFER PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY BEAUTY THERAPY SERVICES .I AM BASED IN WEST EALING WHERE YOU CAN VISIT ME BUT IF YOU PREFER I CAN VISIT YOU 7 DAYS A WEEK UNDER APPOINTMENT.I COVER ALL NORTH WEST AND WEST LONDON AREAS. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SHELLAC NAILS IS THE HOTTEST HIT OF 2011 AND NOW 2012! SHELLAC NAILS LOOK AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN ACRYLICS NAILS.THEY LAST UP TO 14 DAYS WITHOUT LOSING SHINE OR SHIMMER, SCRATCH OR SMUDGE.NOT ONLY DOES NOT DAMAGE YOUR NAIL BUT IT IMPROVES YOUR NAILS HEALTH! INTRODUCTORY PRICES FOR SHELLAC FINGER OR TOENAIL IS 20 FULL BODY WAX 40 SOME PRICES: ---------------------------NAILS-------------------------------------------------------- SHELLAC finger or toenails 20 I carry out a wide range of beauty treatments which include waxing tinting, shellac manicure and pedicures. I also do gel and acrylic nails, minx and rockstar nails. Express silk individual lashes, threading and tinting. If you would like to be pampered and have treatments carried out in the comfort of your own home, or would like to know prices please get in touch. I have 14 years beauty experience and very passionate in what I do. Are you looking for a

0 comments:

Post a Comment