Monday, August 6, 2012

**SAVE £200 NOW** micro ring hair extensions lasting 7 MONTHS top quliaty hair... *

i am a fully qulified and fully insured micro ring hair extensionist i have a VERY EXCITING offer on at the moment for the first 20 customers between august 4th and september 4th im offering a full head of grade AAAA+ 100% HUMAN, INDIAN REMY HAIR EXTENSIONS. this is the highest quality hair and the extensions last around 7MONTHS ( more than the average 3-4 months that other hair allows) i am doing this for just 250 instead of the normal price of 450 for 20 lucky customers!! for more info please feel free to text me or email me and i will ring you back SNAP UP THIS AMAZING OFFER WHILE IT LASTS! i am a mobile hair extensionist and i also do fittings at my home. but we can arrange what youd like to do over the phone. for a price list of other micro ring services please dont hesitate to ask Amy x I am a fully qualified (CIBT) and experienced, friendly, mature lady therapist offering a high quality massage to both ladies and gentlemen. Ease away aches and pains with a pampering aromatherapy massage, stress reducing swedish massage or an engergizing sports massage - I can tailor the massage to suit your needs. My comfortable therapy room is in Farnborough, Hampshire, close to the Surrey / Berkshire border, within easy reach of Basingstoke, Reading and Guildford and just 7 min from M3J4. Please call 07903 142312 - no withheld numbers or texts and NO sales calls This is not a sexual service I live in Edinburgh City Centre. I have following facilities at my place: Threading : Eyebrows 3, Upperlips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 2, Full Face 7 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment