Sunday, August 5, 2012

Relaxing holistic massage with charismatic male massage therapist also seeking massage exchange +

Do you yearn for a deeply relaxing massage experience........ By way of introduction-My name is Simon age 39 and I am English,very friendly,intelligent,caring,patient,reliable,totally approachable,articulate,charismatic with charm and above all professional I am a fully ITEC trained massage therapist. I mainly work as a full-time editorial fashion model/presenter and creative entrepreneur which is creative,artistic and great fun. I do have comprehensive massage websites with links to my model/presenting websites for your perusal and upon request...... LOCATIONS and TRAVEL I am personally based in SW London where I offer my treatments in my quiet,discreet,cosy,clean,comfortable and private studio located in a mews address with private,secure parking in Wandsworth near to East Putney tube station and very convenient for local bus routes to and from Clapham Junction station as my residential locat FULL BODY MASSAGE RELAXATION / DEEP TISSUE FOR MEN AND WOMEN 9am-9pm DAILY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY NO WITH HELD NUMBERS OR TEXTS PLEASE. FULLY QUALIFIED HALF HOUR 20 THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE PLEASE CALL 07581105162 x Medium Jon Greene is a full time Psychic Medium that has been helping many people to conected with loved ones all over the world. He has for the past 7 years been working in Ireland and the north and has achieved many conections to loved ones in Spirit. Also helps with healing and help to work to relationship problems and conect you to new love in your life. Also full massage is availa

0 comments:

Post a Comment