Friday, August 3, 2012

Reiki Treatments - INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNTS +

GREAT INTRODUCTORY PRICES!!!!!!! I am a holistic therapist working in and around the Falkirk area. I work from my own home and can provide any of my treatments as a mobile service. 1 hour Reiki treatment - 15.00 (normal price 25.00) 30 minute Reiki treatment - 10.00 (normal price 15.00) Animal Reiki - Please get in touch to discuss this. To save you even more, a 4-session booking comes with a discount of 25% off. Please get in touch by email, phone or text for more details. I also offer Reiki Evenings, tailored to suit you and up to 5 of your friends and/or family members. You can all recieve a 30 minute Reiki treatment on the same evening in the same place (of your choosing). Discount increases with amount of people receiving Reiki, please get in touch for further information. Welcome ;-) Enjoy my friendly personality, my soft and magical hands an great atmosphere i will create. You know that you deserve to pamper yourself and what is the better way then get a luxury massage. This is the best way to get rid of stress and relax all your body ;-) I offer * Swedish massage * relaxing massage * classic massage * deep tissue massage * soft massage * reflexology or * combination of them I am Polish, 28 y o, Visit me at Earls Court or I come to your place or hotel. ITEC Qualified Male/female welcome. This is Not a sexual service! Holistic massage isthe idea

0 comments:

Post a Comment