Friday, August 3, 2012

Mobile Spray Tan !!!! ?

Mobile Technician Spray Tan at your convenience; let your Tan dry with Easy in your own home... No Mess !!! I use Organic products for all Spray Tans All products I use Last for about 7-10 Days !! Suntana Spray Tan comes in 4 different shades with fab Fragrance’s too!!! This is also an Organic Solution All Suntana Spray Tans are very natural to suit all skin types Coconut for Fair Skin Cherry for Medium Skin Chocolate for Olive Skin Blackberry for Dark Skins All 15 New Rapid Tan Strawberry and Vanilla 2-4 hours .....16.00 If you book a spray tan and not had one before please call or e mail as I will advised what steps to take for your spray tan. Prep of your skin is key for your Spray Tan.. As I am mobile I will need your full address and postcode for travel purposes, Please call or e mail for any questions as text may not be replied too. Thank you .................................................. HELLO I AM A THAI LADY CALLED KAM. I WORK FROM MY HOME IN ASHTON UNDER LYNE. I AM FULLY TRAINED IN THAILAND IN THAI AND OIL MASSAGE I AM OFFERING 4 HAND MASSAGE BY 2 THAI LADIES FOR SPECIAL OFFER PRICE 1 HOUR 50 90 MINS 70 2 HOURS 85 THIS OFFER WILL FINISH IN 2 WEEKS OFFER OPEN TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A GENUINE MASSAGE OFFER PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE THAN MASSAGE IT IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE PLEASE TEXT ME FOR APPTM MY ENGLISH NOT TO GOOD ON PHONE 07942864126 I provide a massage for men and women in the comfort of your home, office or hotel. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment