Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mobile nail technician and hollywood lashes ?

i am a mobile nail technician and i am in hte newark on trent area. i offer three types of manicure price range 8-20 express manicure,standard manicure and a spa manicure i all so do gels and acrylis they are both 25 for a full set. i all so do hollywood lashes they are semi permanant eyelash exension they are 48 per set. MALE BODY WAXING IN A DISCRETE MALE ENVIROMENT. ONE TO ONE MALE WAXING BY A FULLY QUALIFIED MALE WAXING THERAPIST. FROM A BACK WAX TO THE FULL MONTY MODERN MALE LOOK. LOOK GREAT ON THE BEACH THIS SUMMMER WITH A WAX BY JAMES. www.jameswaxingformen.com You decide what to wear during the treatment. I am a male masseur and will provide towels to keep you warm. As this is your massage, give some thought to what you want from your treatment and let me know. Situated in Worcester, I am a welcoming, qualified and very experienced Masseur. For more information click http://www.yourmassage.info/relax.html Appointments? Call me on (07792) 135862. In the event that I am not available when you call, please leave an answerphone message and I will call you back Note for Gumtree moderators: * not a duplicate advert * available to men and women * not a sexual service * specific qualifications: ITEC and BTEC diplomas in sports, remedial and holistic massage * photograph is of a professional nature For people with illnesses that are interested in Aloe-Vera based products, send me a case study and i will forward it to the Medics. All the products contain a minimum of 96% Aloe Vera. Some of the products are suitabe for kids too!! I’ve tried loads of skin and hair products myself and I absolutetly love them!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment