Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mobile Fully Qualifed Hairdresser -

Fully Qualifed Hairdresser. Email me for appointments and details or add my Facebook page. Facebook.com/choppy.layers These are my offers at the moment;; Offers as of next week are;; MONDAY MADNESS! All cut and blowdrys are 10! TRIMS TUESDAY  All kids trims upto 14 are just 4.50! TREATMENT THURSDAY All full head colours or full head highlights include cut &blowdry just 25! FIVER FRIDAY! All cuts are 5 SNAZZY SATURDAY! All about a girls night out! All blowdrys, curling and put ups are just 10! My price list. Cuts from 8 to 10 Blowdrys 10 Cut and blowdry 15 Restyle 18 Full head colours (including cut and blowdry) 25 Full head highlights (including cut and blowdry) 25 to 35 Roots (including cut and blowdr Hello, I offer a sincere worldwide service of psychic art. This is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one who has passed over. please visit my website for more details www.suereederpsychicartist.com Hello i provide a full body massage for women and men.Iam a 22 years old and i live in kingsbury-north -west london. TYPE OF MASSAGE: -SOFT MASSAGE -FULL BODY RELAXING OIL MASSAGE PARKING AND SHOWER FACELETIES For bookings pls call - 0774 198 4378 or 07586605247

0 comments:

Post a Comment