Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DEEP TISSUE FULL BODY MASSAGE £60 -

Swedish Body Massage for men and women I offer professional Swedish massage, deep tissue massage and relaxing massage for both male and female or couples. I have Comfortable portable massage bed and I can give you a full body relaxing professional massage in the comfort of your home. Outcall service only Enjoy a soothing massage and relax and unwind with the magic touch of my hands I use candles and relaxing music to promote a tranquil atmosphere relieve stress and help calm the mind whilst you relax, enjoy the experience. I am fully qualified to NVQ level 3 This is a professional non sexual service To book an appointment Call me on 07446459567 9:00 am to 11:00 pm outcalls only I provide service for both Ladies and Gents Massage sessions are 90mins 70 and 120mins 90 Standard rate from 60/hr Please feel free to call me to make an appointment or to get more informati Volumize Hair Extensions – Turn up the Glamour! We are a UK supplier of high quality human remy hair extensions. We sell a range of pre-bonded hair extensions with a stick/I-tip that are to be used with the micro-ring method – the most popular application technique used today. Our hair is truly stuning and stays silky soft for 3 months. Each strand weights 0.8g which gives you lots of volume! There are lots of beautiful colours to choose from and you can match your hair perfectly with our very own colour rings! We pride ourselves on having the highest quality hair and having a Fast, Friendly and Fabulous service! 20 strands of luxury Indian remy hair in 18inch for only 11.50! View our online shop here: http://www.volumizehairextensions.co.uk/hair-extension-supplies.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment