Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cream beauty bed for sale *

Beauty bed for sale only been used a handful of time so like brand new selling as a no longer use it. comes with head rest and arm rests. and black canvas carrier. am looking for 40. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR TXT 07445582495 I have been recently been made redundent from work but still need a deep tissue massage for well being. I am 43 yearsold male ,clean and respectful. I am wanting to clean your home in return for a massage which will give you more time for massages. I would like to do this on a weekly basis if possible but ultimately it is your decision. I will be respectful at all times to your wishes and will arrive at a time of your choosing. I am happy to do the cleaning before the massage is given. This a 100% genuine add ( not in anyway sexual ) Ps. Female massage only required. Hope to hear from you soon You are about to experience THE BEST FULL BODY MASSAGE...that you ever could asked:) Years of experience, professionall qualifications and warm approach to clients.... We offer soft, medium and deep tissue swedish massage, as well as sports massage. It can be customised to suit your personal requirements. I`m highly skilled and profesionall but cheerful and friendly at the same time. I do provide the highest quality massages in a relaxed environment with soft music and candle light. Once you come , you’ll leave and get back again!;) My place is clean, warm, cosy and decorated to a high standard with shower facilities and fresh towels. Easy to get to, Ealing Broadway (District/Central) and tube station with f

0 comments:

Post a Comment