Monday, August 6, 2012

Volumize Hair Extension Supplies ?

Volumize Hair Extensions – Turn up the Glamour! We are a UK supplier of high quality human remy hair extensions. We sell a range of pre-bonded hair extensions with a stick/I-tip that are to be used with the micro-ring method – the most popular application technique used today. Our hair is truly stuning and stays silky soft for 3 months. Each strand weights 0.8g which gives you lots of volume! There are lots of beautiful colours to choose from and you can match your hair perfectly with our very own colour rings! We pride ourselves on having the highest quality hair and having a Fast, Friendly and Fabulous service! 20 strands of luxury Indian remy hair in 18inch for only 11.50! View our online shop here: http://www.volumizehairextensions.co.uk/hair-extension-supplies.html I have Optical Express Laser Eye Surgery vouchers to give out which are worth 150 pounds. You pay nothing, I just need to post them to you. They have to be used by the certain date and presented on you free consultation at the clinic. If you do that, you will get 150 pounds discount of your surgery. I went through the surgery myself, so feel free to ask any questions :) Roksana Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven under my hands :) Prices starts from 55.- Contact me on my mobile number please. Texts are better for me because I travel a lot :) Looking forward to meet you, Trisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment