Thursday, August 2, 2012

NailworX 4 U ( Nail tech with over 18 years experience in the industry) -

I am a qualified nail tech with over 18 years experience, you can find me on facebook NailworX 4 U. I do 3D Nail art, Airbrush, Trendy nail wraps, Handpainted Nail Art, False Nails, Acrylic overlays and much more..... Days, Evenings Sat and Sun appts Available... All the Designs you see are ones i have done! And can do many more.. Find Me on FACEBOOK UNDER NAILWORX 4 U AND HAVE A LOOK AT MY PAGE, FAST BECOMING THE MOST TALKED ABOUT NAILS....I THINK MY PAGE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF :-)) . Hi, I am Jessica, I am therapist and I would give you an excellent professional body massage. For a minimum of 90 Mins I will reduce muscles pains, stress and body aches. My expertise is in Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just ieed of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced Therapist based in surrey and I have been providing massage for the past year I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep tissue massage - Sports Massage - Swedish massage - Full body massage To make your booking call as early as possible WORKING HOURS: 11 am- 11 pm, last booking 9pm Hello, I am a Qualified Mobile Nail Technician within the Fife area. I am offering a wide range of nail treatments at reasonable prices in the comfort of your own home, these include: Gel & Acrylic nails, Minx, OPI File & Polish, Manicure &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment