Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nails & Spray tan at reasonable prices .

I do acrylic nails, gel polish, nail art and spray taning. Doing more courses in September. Spray tan starts from 10 and nails start from 20. I can either come to you or you can come to me, whatever is the easiest for you! *ACCREDITED THREADING COURSE - 125 WITH KIT & ACCREDITED BROW DEFINITION COURSE - 400 WITH KIT ** COURSES TAKING PLACE NATIONWIDE BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW! 07546 425511 Male Waxing and Hair Removal Male waxing for gay, bi, metro-sexual, and heterosexual men. Whether you are a first-timer, had a couple of treatments or already enjoying regular sessions, I am confident that my waxing treatments will have you coming back for more. I can remove unwanted hair from pretty much anywhere! Waxing is a simple, quick and effective way to be cleaner, smoother and more body confident. Compared to shaving, your skin feels soft and silky after waxing and hair re-growth is slower and less irritating. Waxing also works wonders for muscle definition. Back 20 Back and Shoulder 25 Chest 20 Stomach 15 Chest and Stomach 25 Full leg 20 Underarm 10 Buttocks 15 Buttocks and crack 20 Back, Sack and Crack, if you dare 40 Ears 5 Full body wax 100 BUY ANY TREATMENT ABOVE AND THE NEXT ONE IS FREE* (repeat treatment coverin Includes for 2 ladies- -Full use of Spa -50 min treatment each -2 course lunch each -Gift of your choice each ( up to 10) -Valid Mon-Sun -Due to expire 03 October -Retails and purchased for 332 Reason for sale- My husband brought this for me while I was pregnant but I never got

0 comments:

Post a Comment