Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mobile Spray Tans £10!! Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Havant, Emsworth, Wickham, Whitely, Warsash + *

A spray tan gives you a healthy glow making you look slimmer, as well as making your teeth appear whiter and hiding any imperfections in the skin-including the dreaded cellulite! I am a professionally trained and fully qualified Mobile Spray Tan Technician based in Gosport, covering areas such as Fareham, Portsmouth, Wickham, Whitely and Havant. As I am mobile, there no need to worry about finding a parking space, travelling on a bus or having to walk down the street without any make-up on! I perform the treatment in the comfort of your own home, as I have a portable pop-up tent meaning all of your furniture, walls and flooring will be protected. And I take all the mess with me :) So to boost confidence, have fun with friends or for an endless look of sunkissed skin without the harmful rays of the sun, call now to book your appointments :) *It is advisable not to have a spray tan within the first 3 months of pregnancy. F Hi I am a friendly 30yo male offering a full body relaxation massage for female.You will pay 15 for first 1h massage i will get you second free Harry up, offer end soon. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointment Gift voucher available to buy in the next 48 hours... Redeemable from 27 August until 29th October Weekend lashes and Siena X spray tan for 15 instead of 25. Weekend lashes - give your eyes the oomph whether you want the "is that your natural lashes?" look to full on party princess, the choice is yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment