Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Deep Tissue Massage, Shooters Hill SE18 +

Hi, I am Ronald and I am deeply grateful for everything I receive in my life and I enjoy giving to others with an attitude of love, gratitude and commitment to top service. I am insured and qualified in Swedish Massage (ITEC), Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Hopi Ear Candeling, One-Site Massage, Crystal Reiki, Celestial Reiki and a variety of beauty treatments as waxing, facials and body scrubs and rubs. I take aspects of these modalities along with the other disciplines of my own spiritual practice and development and incorporate them into my own unique massage style – intending to make you feel good, and to help your body and soul to heal. My massage style is strong-handed, deep yet very caring. Whatever your sex, age, weight or race you will be very welcomed as a valued client. 30 minutes treatment 25.00 / no out calls 60 minutes Safe 18 Inch Human Hair Extensions, No Glue, FREE Products, Cut, Style, Special Offers End Soon, MOBILE 07830200836 VISIT MY WEBSITE NOW - http://www.longerlengthhair.co.uk Find Out How It Works and get MORE INFORMATION AND MORE PICS. Answers are free!! I am an experienced, mobile hair stylist who is offering 100% Human Hair Extensions; All in the comfort of your own home. Here’s what you will be getting:- • Free Cut and Style; Free Products, brush and Instructions – you don’t have to go looking for easy ways to maintain your new hair • You can have Natural looking; and Seamless; No telltale signs- You can put your hair up - See Gallery pictures 9-12 &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment