Monday, August 20, 2012

PROFESSIONAL RELAXING MASSAGE (THE BEST IN EALING!) *

Years of experience, professional qualifications and a warm approach to clients.... We offer soft, medium and deep tissue swedish massage, as well as sports massage. It can be customised to suit your personal requirements. I am highly skilled and professional but cheerful and friendly at the same time. I provide the highest quality massages in a relaxed environment with soft music and candle light. Once you visit , you’ll leave and want to come back again and again!;) My place is clean, warm, cosy and decorated to a high standard with shower facilities and fresh towels. Easy to get to. Nearest tube-Ealing Broadway (District/Central) with free and secure street parking. Prices are as follows: 30 mins: 25 60 mins: 40 90 mins: 60 Call Me on: I DO NOT PERFORM ANY SEXUAL SERVICES . RELAXING MASSAGE IS WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU. I HOPE YOU WILL Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insured through ABTA and trained through NSI I can guara

0 comments:

Post a Comment