Thursday, August 16, 2012

Health & Beauty Business Opportunity !

Start your own Heath & Beauty Business from Home. Promote your own range of creams & makeup products. Online, through catalogues & partyplan. Very low start up costs, less than 100 Request more information simply reply to this ad. Hi ladies i am offering full sets of semi permanent eyelash extensions for just 35 individual lashes and 20 per set of cluster lashes... Minx nail foils for 25 per set of fingers or toes or 40 for both sets A full set of lash extensions and a set of Minx foils for 50 Or both sets of Minx and a set of lashes for 70 Both pictures on here are of my own work.. I am a freelance mehndi artist available for all occassions from parties to bridals Bridal mehndi starting from 30 Standard mehndi starting from 3 I also come out for clients upon request For more info email us and we will get back to you asap Grandholm hair studio Amazing offer ends Saturday Valid with all stylists Free conditioning treatment Hair Extensions Dickens Heath, Shirley and Monkspath – I am a mobile technician covering the B90 postcode. I am experienced and I can offer you a professional, friendly service with follow up aftercare. I am also available, via email or phone, if you need impartial advice without having to commit. I am offering Pre-bonded (keratin fusion bonds) Hair Extensions in Dickens Heath, Shirley and Monkspath 199 for 16 inch Hair Extensions - Full head – supplied & fitted, with aftercare plus a free mini-aftercare kit. 215 for 18 inch Hair Extensions - Full head – supp

0 comments:

Post a Comment